Receptionist/Administrator - Cambridge - Permanent -
Full Time Hours
***Competitive salary with an excellent benefits package***
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an entry level Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Cambridge office, to ensure effective and efficient operations of the team and wider business to deliver an excellent customer service whilst demonstrating compliance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory framework.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer incoming telephone calls, transferring them on an announced basis or taking messages as necessary.
* Welcome personal callers to the Company and deal with the reason for their visit in the appropriate manner.
* Ensure that the reception area is kept tidy with sufficient stocks of brochures, newspapers and magazines daily.
* Open up meeting rooms and check diaries for meetings and lunches for the day.
* Book meeting rooms and ensure refreshments are provided and liaise with the kitchen/caterers to book in-house lunches for staff and their guests when required.
* Subject to referral from the Office Manager, report telephone repairs to the I.T. department as soon as fault(s) is detected, report faults with the access and CCTV systems when required. Contact the landlord in respect of minor repairs.
* Book car spaces and taxis according to Company practice.
* Run contract notes as required and distribute to the Investment Managers.
* Provide holiday/lunchtime cover for the Reception as required.
* Open and distribute incoming post.
* Answer incoming telephone calls, answering enquiries, taking messages and passing on where appropriate.
* Maintain manager/ team's diary, including arranging meetings and organising travel.
* Create and amend client presentation and meeting packs.
* Provide support to other departmental administration and staff as required, this may include:
o Assist with Client Account Opening
o Maintenance of client Static Data.
o Process cheque receipts
* Assist with organisation and implementation of client events.
What you'll need
* Understanding of the regulatory environment in which the client operates.
* Understanding of the products and services
* GCSE in English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent)
* Willing to undertake further professional qualifications
* As this is an entry level position, previous experience working in a similar role in Financial Services, the Investment or Wealth Management industry is not essential.
What you'll receive
* An exciting role within a supportive, friendly team
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent Benefits package
Are you looking for a new Admin opportunity within an expanding, exciting business? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.