I have a requirement for an experienced Receptionist to join my client on a temporary basis from the 5th - 26th April 2019 ti support holiday cover with my client in the West End of Glasgow.
You will support with the main reception function but will also support the wider business with administration support. My client is based in Glasgow Westy End Centre and is looking for temporary cover between the 5th and 26th April 2019.
If you are an experienced receptionist/administrator that is available for work immediately and can commit to above dates please get in touch.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Provide support service for employees throughout the organisation
- Greet clients, visitors and employees arriving at reception and ensuring that they are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Ensure that all calls coming into the switchboard are answered promptly and are introduced and passed to the correct employee for assistance
- Manage client areas and client meeting rooms
- Organise catering and room setups for client and employee events
If you are available immediately for work and have the relevant skills and experience and looking for part time work please apply with your CV or contact Denise at the Glasgow office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.