A generous pension scheme, 32 days holiday, private healthcare and dental, discounted gym membership and excellent training are available with this permanent contract. Modern offices, a professional and fun team and development opportunities are also on offer for the right candidate.
As Senior Administrator/Receptionist you will provide varied administrative support to senior management, ensuring a professional and efficient approach to all administrative aspects of the role, including acting as first point of contact on reception for all visitors and calls to the office.
You will be a flexible and adaptable team player, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills and confidence dealing with customers and colleagues at all levels.
With exceptional organisation, time management and prioritising skills you will be confident handling a wide variety of administrative tasks which can often be complex and with tight deadlines. With a proactive approach to your work, you will demonstrate initiative, discretion and a professional approach.
You must display an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be quick to adapt to bespoke systems.
As Senior Administrator/Receptionist a typical day will involve:
- First point of contact on reception, meeting and greeting visitors and receiving all calls
- Booking of complex global travel and accommodation requests
- Organising visa's
- Diary management
- Formatting and preparing a wide range of documentation and reports
- Organising meetings, including materials, equipment and refreshments
- Maintaining office supplies and consumables
- Manage and maintain hard and soft copy files
- Assist in the organisation of board meetings
If this Senior Administrator/Receptionist role sounds like the career move you've been looking for apply now with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.