Are you an experienced corporate receptionist looking for a permanent full time position?
Do you enjoy working in a professional office environment?
Can you easily commute to the city centre?
This position will cover Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. The ideal candidate will have experience in a professional services environment particularly within the legal or accountancy sectors. Ideally, the successful candidate will also have experience dealing with minor facility management issues and be a confident administrator.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role are:
- Being the first point of contact for both clients and customers
- Booking and organising meeting rooms
- Closing up the office
- Providing basic IT support to office staff
- Facilities management support
- Providing support to the admin team
- Sorting out the mail
- Occasional typing support
- Booking travel and transport
If you are interested in this role please apply with a current copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.