Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Part time (20hrs)
I'm currently looking for a receptionist to join a reputable company in Leeds on a part time basis. You will be responsible for the Front of House cover and the first point of contact for clients and visitors.
The job role will include:
* Answering all incoming calls
* Dealing with enquiries - providing general information etc
* Taking messages and forwarding onto the relevant person if available
* Meeting, greeting and dealing with clients
* Dealing with voicemail messages on reception
* Daily meeting room checks and ensuring resources are available upon request prior to the stat of any meetings
* Assisting with the set up of events and large meetings
* Monitoring and order stock throughout the office
You will have:
* Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
* Previous receptionist experience
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
* A professional telephone manner
* Strong organisational and time management skills
To find out more or to apply please contact Emily Jacobs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.