£18,000 - £22,000
Are you currently in an administrator position and wish you could be in a more "people facing role"?
Are you in the hospitality industry looking for that foot in the door in an office environment
Do you thrive being busy and providing a high level of service?
YES? Well I might just have the perfect role for you
My client are based in Leeds City Centre and they are looking for a "hands on" receptionist to join their firm.
This is a varied and extremely busy role where no two days are the same
Duties of a Receptionist include;
* Being the first point of contact on the reception desk
* Dealing with internal calls
* Writing correspondence e-mails to clients and internal facilities staff
* Managing meeting room bookings
* Ensuring each morning that all meeting rooms are ready
* Clearing and setting up meeting rooms for internal events
* Building internal relationships
* Dealing with ad hoc administrative tasks
Previous reception experience IS NOT ESSENTIAL if you pride yourself on your excellent attention to detail and customer service skills get in touch today!
* Ideally experience within hospitality
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
Permanent £18,000- £22,000 - Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.