Residential Receptionist - Newtown - £19,760
This caravan park is a small, pet friendly, owners only Park, set in the beautiful Mid Wales countryside of the Severn Valley. They are looking for a Receptionist to work on site at the park in an office. The hours will be 5 days a week 0800 - 1700.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Managing the phone, meeting and greeting visitors and providing an efficient contact route into the management teams
* Ensure effective systems are used to support the operational needs of the Account
* Ensure compliance with VINCI Facilities systems and procedures
* Understand the HS&E legislation and the Health Safety and Environmental Plans applicable to the Account
* Stationary ordering
* Meet and great visitors and issue visitors passes
* Weigh and frank post and manage the special delivery of letters and parcels
* Sort and distribute the incoming post
* Great customer service
* Sales experience
If you interested in the position then click apply! Or contact Camilla at the Search office in Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.