We are looking for a receptionist with a warm friendly face, a fantastic telephone manner and will enjoy a busy day dealing with a multitude of basic admin tasks.
This receptionist role is in Cumbernauld - you must have a drivers license due to the location.
* Large bright office
* Busy reception
* Mon - Fri 9-4:30
for 2-3 weeks
The Receptionist Duties:
* Welcoming all people the entering building
* Completing the sign in and out procedure with all visitors
* Managing switchboard
* Dealing with emails and forwarding to the appropriate person
* Setting up and Clearing meeting rooms
* Managing all incoming and outgoing mail VIA Royal Mail Website
* Highly Skilled on all Microsoft packages is
If this receptionist role sounds like something you would be interested in please apply below or phone Louise in the Glasgow Search office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age