Are you an outgoing Receptionist who is a quick learner, fully proficient in Ms Office and confident dealing with people on all levels of communication in person and via telephone?
Yes! Then read on…
I have a great opportunity for an efficient Receptionist to join my client's team at a modern practice within the of the city centre. The role is Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm.
Working as part of a supportive and collaborative team, your duties and responsibilities as Receptionist/Admin support will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival to the office in a polite, professional and friendly manner
- Handling incoming telephone enquiries from clients and passing to relevant team member
- Booking appointments
- Responding to email enquiries politely and professionally and passing to relevant team member
- Assisting with diary management
- Maintaining accurate records and a front of house filing system
- All general ad hoc administration including typing up of templates, letters, amending spreadsheets, printing, filing, photocopying and scanning of documents
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A professional, confident and personable approach with clients
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft Packages
My client is looking for an immediate start so interviews will be held ASAP.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply now with an up to sate cv to be considered!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.