Job Title: Front of House Team Assistant
Salary: £22,500 - £25,000
Hours: 8.00am - 4.00pm and 10.00am - 6.00pm
Are you an experienced, organised and approachable receptionist?
Are you bored of your standard day to day duties in your role and feel like you can add more to a business?
Do you want to work in a new, first class corporate environment where you are the first point of contact for clients?
If so I have a fantastic opportunity to work for a UK's leading independent pensions, investment and benefit consultancies. The job is a Front of house team assistant, delivering an excellent customer service to clients and visitors to the business.
Great benefits on offer; 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, Annual profit share/bonus for permanent staff (based on firm profitability) and Birthday leave to name a few! They also offer a discounted gym member and a lot of other benefits which can be discussed.
For the position I am really looking for someone who enjoys working in a client facing role, offering a fantastic customer service and getting involved in other areas of the business as and when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meeting and greeting all Hymans Robertson clients, visitors and staff in a professional, warm manner
* Answering calls politely, professional and quickly
* Ensuring meeting rooms and the reception area are kept to an exceptionally high standard, as well as maintaining the busy meeting room diaries
* Booking and recording all taxi requests as well as requesting and handling all incoming and outgoing couriers
* Handling catering orders for meetings and provide tea/coffee/water as requested
* Monitor meeting rooms i.e. setting up and clearing rooms for lunches, meetings and events
* Coding and processing invoices
* Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen areas and ensuring we have sufficient stock at all times
* Undertaking Health and Safety (H&S) responsibilities including being one of our important London office Fire Wardens and ensuring that all catering facilities meet food hygiene and H&S standards
* Generally assisting the Facilities Office Manager on any other facilities related business requests
* Adhere to the firms Information Security standards, policies and procedures
If this sounds like the next step in your career click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.