Hours 9.00am - 5.30pm / 37.5 hours per week
Would consider job share (9.00am - 1.00pm, 1.00pm - 5.30pm)
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional front of house services to both clients and staff. Main duties will include taking telephone calls, taking messages and greeting clients entering the office.
* Answering and directing switchboard calls promptly and professionally, while ensuring messages and information are communicated efficiently
* Meet and greet both visitors and staff from other offices in friendly, polite and efficient manner.
* Responsible for booking rooms via the online booking system in an effective and efficient manner
* Set up rooms for meetings and seminars and return to order afterwards
* Liaise with third parties such as catering suppliers to ensure catering service is delivered for the clients staff and clients
* Responsible for booking taxi's in a timely manner as and when requested
* Assist in distributing both internal and external mail
* Use the proper procedures to deal with outgoing mail
* Ensure the reception area is maintained to a high standard at all time
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.