Reception Team Leader / Supervisor
Up to £30,000
A leading luxury front of house outsourcing company are looking to recruit an experienced front of house / reception team leader for one of their newest contracts, supporting an incredibly prestigious client in gorgeous offices in Central London.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Reception Manager to provide daily leadership to a team of 9 corporate receptionists who work closely with the client to provide an exceptional service at all times. The FOH team are responsible for the operation of a number of areas, including the front desk and atrium, client floor reception area, meeting/event bookings, switchboard and the meeting room floor.
The client are an international firm who welcome a large number of VIP clients to their offices and so require someone who can lead a team in providing a bespoke, 5* service at all times.
* Lead your team by example to ensure delivery of a customer focused service
* Monitor performance of all staff and provide training and coaching where necessary
* Ensure the team adheres to the professional standards expected
* Co-operate and ensure communication across all departments
* Perform day-to-day reception duties in a hands-on manner
* Liaise with Reception and Operations Managers to ensure all work is carried out as the client expects
* Enhance and improve the team's skills and knowledge
If you have the relevant experience and want to join an incredibly inclusive team, within fantastic new offices, then apply with your latest CV today!
Should you have any questions, please get in touch with Mesh at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.