Job Title: Receptionist Team Leader
Job Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 + extra benefits!
Job Type: Permanent
I am looking to speak with experienced front of house team leaders from high end backgrounds, including corporate, 5* hospitality or airline about an incredible opportunity to work with a luxury services provider in one of their key sites in Central London.
Working in a spectacular front of house space you will supervise a busy and friendly team, helping them to achieve a 5* service and maintain high standards, ensuring close partnership with the client's front of house team.
* Join and supervise a team of 8 receptionists who rotate around the various areas from the ground floor reception, client floor reception and business centre reception
* One to ones with your team members
* Annual appraisals and personal development plans
* Creating a one team approach working in partnership with the client's manager
* Motivation and leading your team where appropriate
* Responsible for the meeting room booking system and the necessary reporting associated with this
* Only 35 hours per week with the opportunity to earn overtime regularly!
* Subsidised lunch
* Tailored suits as workwear
* Gym membership
* Discretionary annual bonus
You must have the following:
* Previous experience working in a 5* corporate/Hotel environment essential as well as corporate experience
* Experience in managing a front of house team on a daily basis
* Proven experience in motivating a large team to achieve an excellent service
* Immaculate personal presentation with a genuine smile
* Flexible and adaptable to respond to differing client needs
* Confident, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver great service
If you are interested in the opportunity then please apply now or contact Mesh in the Search Brighton office for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.