Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
City of London
Up to £34000.00 per annum
Reception Supervisor Corporate, Permanent, £34k
Job Location: Central London
Hours: Monday - Friday - 40 hours
I am looking to speak with experienced front of house team leaders from luxury backgrounds, including corporate, 5* hospitality, hotel or airline about an incredible opportunity to work with a luxury services provider in one of their key sites in Central London.
Working in a spectacular front of house space you will supervise a busy and friendly team, helping them to achieve a 5* service and maintain high standards, ensuring close partnership with the client's front of house team.
* Join and supervise a team of receptionists who rotate around the various areas from the ground floor reception, client floor reception and business centre reception
* One to ones with your team members
* Annual appraisals and personal development plans
* Creating a one team approach working in partnership with the client's manager
* Motivation and leading your team where appropriate
* Responsible for the meeting room booking system and the necessary reporting associated with this
You must have the following:
* Previous experience managing in a corporate/Hotel or similar luxury environment
* Experience in managing a front of house team on a daily basis
* Proven experience in motivating a team to achieve an excellent service
* Immaculate personal presentation with a genuine smile
* Flexible and adaptable to respond to differing client needs
* Confident, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver great service
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Gatwick office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.