Front of House Supervisor
£25,500 + 25 days holiday, perk box and other benefits
9 - 12 Month Maternity Contract
Are you looking to join a thriving professional business who believe in retaining and supporting their staff?
Do you have previous front of house or Reception management experience and you're looking for a new career in a progressive firm?
My client are a highly regarded Law Firm based in the heart of Leeds City Centre. They are currently looking for a Reception Supervisor to join the firm on a permanent full time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a career move into a professional organisation that prides themselves on retaining, training and supporting their staff
The duties of a Reception Supervisor include;
* Managing a team of 7 front of house receptionists and facilities staff with day to day functions.
* Working with the Facilities manager to ensure that the front of house runs smoothly regards company events, client meetings and internal meetings.
* Training new staff on the team and being responsible for developments
* Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
* Dealing with calls that are redirected from the switchboard in a timely manner
* Providing support to internal staff members regarding updated extension numbers and internal calls
* Liaise with IT regards any faults on systems/switchboards that need to be escalated
* Responsible for the management of all the internal meeting rooms including catering, clearing and setting up any presentation materials needed.
* Creating weekly reports for different departments
* Making sure that the meeting/events bookings run smoothly and are co-ordinated and facilitated on time.
As a Reception Supervisor you will have the following key skills and experience;
* Previous experience within a front of house or reception management role
* Ideally you will have experience within small events management/catering
* Previous management experience is desirable but not essential
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age