Are you an Reception Manager looking for your next challenge in Edinburgh now?
Search are recruiting on behalf of a large Financial Services business for a Reception Manager on a temporary contract with possible extension.
What is in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and well known Financial Services business in the UK
- Paying £15.00+ p/hr
- Busy, fast paced and challenging role
- Beautiful, city centre offices
- Close to public transport links
What are the duties and responsibilities of the role
- Building and maintaining key business relationship with clients and managers
- Managing and developing your team of Receptionists across sites
- Motivating and engaging the Reception team through coaching, mentoring and team building
- Responsible for the reception area, admin, Health & Safety and HR policies for direct reports
- Rota scheduling to ensure Reception covered at all times.
- Collate and report MI to senior management and the business
- Ensure that security process and policies are followed by team and wider business
- Deal quickly and professionally with feedback and complaints from customers, visitors, colleagues and clients
- Host daily team fire up sessions, performance 1-2-1's and reviews for the receptionist team
- Role model a professional and customer focused approach at all times and set expectations for the team
Who are they looking for?
- Must have experience as a Reception or Admin Manager
- Very organised and efficient
- Confident and proven coach, mentor and people manager
- Ability to forward plan and also react to changing priorities
- Able to multitask under pressure
- Confident decision maker
- Excellent oral and written communication/interpersonal skills across the business at all levels
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Great attention to detail
- Understands and adheres to confidentiality
If this sounds like you please apply below or get in contact with Sarah at Search Edinburgh.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age