Reception Manager - Law Firm London - £33k + Free Breakfast & Lunch - Immediate start
A leading provider in Receptionist and Hospitality management is looking for a Reception Manager to manage a team of 4 Corporate Receptionists. You will be looking after ground floor, client floor, meeting rooms. It's a great location and the company and client are extremely supportive.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record of building, managing and maintaining relationships with the clients/team in a corporate setting. The perfect candidate would also have law firm experience.
To be considered you must have:
* Corporate environment experience essential
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Excellent manners and presentation
* Experience in a managerial position within corporate environment
* Dynamic leadership qualities to direct the team to exceed service
* Able to interface with clients and create relationships with key managers throughout the business
* Extensive operational knowledge of all reception services, standard operating procedures and service standards
* Knowledge of booking software such as Condeco or Manhattan
What You Will Get:
* £1000 of tailored suits
* Pension - 4% of salary
* Breakfast & lunch
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.