Have you been looking for work as a Reception Administrator in West Lothian?
Search need you! We have a client in West Lothian who require a proactive, hard working and experienced Receptionist Administrator to start as soon as possible.
Be part of a friendly and energetic team on a temporary contract to last 9 months.
What are the benefits?
- Long term temporary contract - 9 months of ongoing work
- Fulltime position with attractive 09::00-17:30 Monday-Friday work pattern
- Competitive pay rate - £9.00-£10.00 p/hr
- On road car parking near by
What are the duties and responsibilities?
- First point of contact for visitors and calls to the office
- Handling incoming telephone enquiries
- Processing mail, filing and scanning, minute taking
- Booking and planning travel for management
- Management of stationary/office supplies
- Plus many other duties
Who is the perfect candidate?
- Experience as a Receptionist and Administrator
- Excellent IT skills and proficient use of Microsoft office
- Have a flexible attitude and great personality
- Very organised and great attention to detail
- Be ready to work immediately
If this sounds like you please apply below or get in contact with Sarah at Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age