Receptionist temp cover
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Receptionist and needs to have exceptional communication skills. As the Receptionist you will be organised, methodical, reliable, flexible and good at dealing with demanding situations.
- We require a professional candidate to join a small team.
- Must be well presented with excellent telephone manner.
- This role will involve meeting and greeting visitors.
- Receive and distribute post in the morning.
- Answering all switchboard calls and dealing with telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner. Dealing with high call volumes at very busy times.
- Setting up internal meeting rooms, maintaining tidiness and cleanliness.
- Attend to clients in the reception area, providing refreshments as and when required.
Please note that candidates with previous experience will be contacted.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Search Consultancy who is operating as an employment agency.
Due to the high number of applications expected for this position we will only be able to contact those candidates successful in their application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.