Are you an experienced Receptionist/Facilities Assistant keen to take the next steps in your career?
I'm recruiting for an exciting new temp-perm opportunity with one of my clients based just outside of Edinburgh City Centre.
What will your typical day look like?
* Managing the switchboard and dealing with all calls as appropriate.
* First point of contact for all clients and visitors.
* Management of ingoing and outgoing mail.
* Meeting room management including arranging refreshments and lunches.
* Ensure all building servicing and maintenance is up to date.
* Ensure staff and contractors have access to the building and car park when necessary.
* Deal with any day to day repairs of the building.
* Arrange flights, hotels and taxi transfers for all staff and clients, maintaining records as appropriate
- Any other duties as reasonably assigned.
Have you got the experience to make this role a success?
I want to hear from you, contact Lisa on 0131 718 8026 or click apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age