Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Real Estate Legal Secretary - Transactions
Salary: £25,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Full Time (9:00-17:00), Permanent
My client, A leading international law firm who have Large offices throughout the UK in pristine locations are actively on the lookout for a Real Estate Legal Secretary to join the thriving team in their Bristol office.
* Drafting and preparing final legal documents and correspondence
* Copy-typing and digital dictation
* Processing fee-earner expenses
* Take responsibility for fee-earners' diary management
* Proof-reading and carrying out quality checks on all work produced
* Liaising with other departments within the firm to efficiently increase business development and marketing
* General administration work including filing, scanning, archiving, amending
* File Management
* Be an integral part of the department.
Skills and experience required:
* Previous Real Estate Legal Secretary experience is essential
* Comprehensive IT skills with excellent attention to detail
* Proactive and Enthusiastic
* Highly Adaptable
* Experience with Digital Dictation
* Previous knowledge using a File Management system
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Harsh at Search Consultancy, Crawley. Harsh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.