Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £34500.00 per annum
Real Estate Asset Management Paralegal
Location - London, UK
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £34,500 per annum
My client, a large international Law firm are looking for a Real Estate Asset Management Paralegal to join their Headquarters office in London.
This exciting opportunity will allow you to work within an supportive environment with a team of excellent Lawyers covering a wide range and diverse workload. This role will join a team of 40 top legal talents including 6 experienced partners. The team has considerable experience with investment acquisitions and disposals, development projects including assisting with environmental planning, and general commercial real estate management and more. The role may also involve working closely with other teams in different practice groups.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Licences to Assign, Underlet, Change use and Alter
* Agreements to surrender, Deeds of surrender and variation
* Rend review memoranda, Wayleaves
* Agreements for Lease (less than £100,000 per annum)
* Post completion work including Land Registry and SDLT forms
* Management of finance for own files
Experiences and Qualifications:
* Candidate must have a Law degree or GDL and LPC (ideally 2:1 or higher)
* Previous legal secretarial experience in Asset Management (essential)
* Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Strong IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including track changes)
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to show initiative and establish inclusive working relationships with colleagues.
* Excellent organisation, collaboration and administration skills.
* Prior knowledge of Evolution or other case management systems.
If you are interested, please apply today or contact Harsh at Search Consultancy, Crawley for further information. email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.