Raw Materials Auditor
Contract type: 3 months
An Industry leading food Manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Raw Materials Technologist to support their raw materials team.
Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
* Processing daily incoming samples of raw materials.
* Microbiological Sampling
* Physical Sampling
* Reporting and documentation
* Direct reporting line to Raw Materials Supervisor.
* To play an individual role in providing a harmonious team environment which ensures an excellent service to clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Scientific Qualification preferred but not essential.
* Previous work experience in a laboratory or raw materials role (Desirable)
* Good interpretative skills.
* Knowledge of quality systems (ideally UKAS) and experience in worked in a regulated environment.
* Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and LIMS systems.
* Good communication skills both verbal and written.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to work harmoniously within a small team.
* A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
* Excels at operating in a fast pace environment.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Good attention to detail.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Ability to work in a safe manner personally and with other
If this sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to work for a leading food manufacturing company then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.