Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting a Research & Development Tax Consultant for a Global Innovation Specialist business based in Glasgow city centre.
In this role, you will be responsible for consulting with a number of UK based businesses, including in science, technology and engineering, understanding their requirements for R&D tax relief and applying this against their development activities to ensure tax legislation is met.
You will find opportunities in your clients' processes and ways of working to create value, advising them on all aspects of innovation funding, energy consultancy and capitol advisory.
* Applying your clients' requirements for R&D tax relief in respect to their development activities
* Ensuring all relevant tax legislation and guidelines are met
* Composing financial narratives and analysis documents, justifying R&D activities to UK tax authorities
* Background research on your clients and their industries to determine the correct method of data collection
* Interviewing key technical and financial leads
* Keeping up to date with recent industry developments and legislative changes relevant to R&D tax relief
* Managing R&D claims for your clients throughout projects to ensure deadlines are met
* Significant experience in corporate tax compliance - essential
* A professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA)
* An interest in technology and innovation
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
* Exceptional numerical skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
In return you will be provided with an industry leading base salary, on target bonus potential, excellent benefits and achievable advancement prospects.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.