Our international client as recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator in Warrington to cover projects in the North West.
This is a critical role for the business and you will be working in a client-facing capacity building and developing relationships in order to effectively define the scope of works, price, and oversee various projects in the North West region.
- Constant review of the supply chain to ensure consistency and efficiency with a focus of quality of work and value for money and with a key focus on quality of work and value for money
- Work with internal teams to ensure FM and project-teams are aware of client expectations for cost, quality and timescales
- Deliver value for money to the client by management of works/reviews and analysing and questioning costs.
- Auditing of subcontractor awards and selection
- Experience working in a FM/Building Services environment
- Contract value optimisation
- Pre-contract/Tender experience
- Strong analysis and report writing skills
- Experience managing suppliers, including contract negotiation
- HNC/Degree level qualification preferred
For more details please contact Alex Jones at Search - email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.