Location: Liverpool Widnes
Salary: £40,000 Depending on Experience
Hours: Full Time
Are you a qualified Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge?
* Develop and in-depth understanding of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes relating to contracts.
* Develop comprehensive understanding of financial models including cashflow; turnover forecasts and project profit / loss statements
* Develop high level of understanding of planning, programming and works order tracking to ensure accurate progress reporting
* Develop a good understanding of the wider aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental law affecting a Facilities business.
* Have a full understanding and appreciation of the contract under which your project is operating and the risks and opportunities this presents.
* Actively researches issues to identify alternatives actions and always look to implement optimum solutions.
* For both an internal / external service delivery operation. Primarily driven through a directly employed workforce, managing reactive, planned and project works across a number of internal / external contracts. Reporting to the commercial lead but responsible for:
Post completion activities through to payment including, job valuation including WIP, uploading of certification, liaison with client / internal contract leads, management of company credit card system, generation of invoicing / internal charging and pursuit of debt.
* QS Degree
* RICS or CIOB
* Minimum 2 years post degree
If you think you have the right skills to join, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.