Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking to take up the opportunity to work with a renowned, specialist Civil Engineering business that has over 50 years of track record across the UK.
The business has a reputation as a contractor that has the technical expertise to take on interesting and challenging projects covering civil engineering, marine, bridges and renewable. A privately owned business they benefit from a stable, long term core staff who possess skills and knowledge to deliver on behalf of a loyal client base.
The Q.S will make up part of the commercial team based only a few miles West of Glasgow. Working in a close knit unit you will benefit from working among years of experience in a role that offers the right balance of autonomy and development for the right individual. To be considered you should:
* Be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying (or hold equivalent accreditation)
* Demonstrate min 4 years post grad experience gained within Civil Engineering Contractors
* Have demonstrable knowledge / experience of NEC conditions of contract
* Have overseen commercial aspects of civil engineering projects of significant value
* Be IT Literate
* Demonstrate client facing skills
The successful candidate will be joining a business with a reputation as an excellent , people focused employer where staff are treated with respect and care. You will also benefit from a comprehensive salary and benefits package as below:
* £45K - £50K
* Company Car or Car Allowance
* Contributory Pension
* Private Health-care Benefit
* Death in Service
* Discretionary Bonus (annual)
To discuss specifics of this role in full confidence please get in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.