Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Our client, a progressive development company is seeking a Quantity Surveyor in the residential industry. This client specialises in the refurbishment, extension and new build of luxury and stylish living across the North West.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a forward-thinking up and coming regional contractor. The company is progressing fast and looking to add an ambitious team player to their team.
You will ideally have a degree in Quantity Surveying and over 5 years experience working within a Quantity Surveyor role for a Contractor or Developer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Completing cost management of the project from inception to hand over
* Working off pre-construction documents to prepare cost plans and measurements
* Managing clients expectations delivering results
* Work with external parties including architects and engineers to ensure project specifications are understood
* Working closely with Sub-Contractors
* Ensure any changes to design and understood and coats are kept up-to-date
* Managing quantities from drawings
* Managing an array of sub-contractors ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget
* +5 Years in a Quantity Surveyor role
* BSC Degree in Quantity Surveying (desirable)
* Project Experience + £200k - £5 Million +
* Residential Experience (beneficial)
* Main Contractor or developer background
What's in it for you?
* Competitive market salary
* Great benefits
* Great Holiday Package
If you think you are a good fit for this role please apply with your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.