Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£55000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Job Vacancy - M&E Quantity Surveyor
An opportunity is available for a Quantity Surveyor to join a growing and dynamic firm who have grown to become one of Scotland's foremost Building Services contractors.
With an annual turnover in excess of £20m, they have an extensive contract portfolio across the breadth of the country that sees them work with some of the industry's largest companies in the delivery of large-scale industrial, commercial, healthcare, education, and residential projects.
The role of the M&E Surveyor will be to work with a well-established client base and will be responsible for the commercial administration of M&E Contracts.
About the Role:
* You will have responsibility for the checking and agreement of contract documents, managing risk, controlling cost & value and assisting in the procurement of sub-contractors.
* Monthly CVR Reporting to senior management and compliance with monthly timetabled duties.
* Working from our base in the Greater Glasgow area on a permanent basis, you may have occasion to travel to and attend site through Central Scotland
* A proven track record as a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor on M&E projects from £200k to £5m in value is highly desirable
* A degree or Higher National educated in Quantity Surveying or alternatively an M&E technical background is preferred
Salary and Benefits:
* Salary is dependent on experience and grade - up to £58,000
* Benefits include flexible working, pension contribution, private healthcare, and company car/ car allowance
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.