Search have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor in Aberdeen-shire. This is a permanent role within a leading F.M hard services contractor and will involve working on high value maintenance contracts.
Reporting to the commercial manager we are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor with an electrical bias to join a close knit team within a very successful hard services F.M provider. The core remit will involve:
* Managing ongoing costs of planned and reactive maintenance works.
* Undertaking cost analysis for works
* Performing risk and value management
* Assisting in scoping works in line with client requirements
* Advising on procurement strategy and preparing tender and contractual documents including bills of quantities
* Appointing sub contractors
* Providing advice on contractual claims
* Ensuring delivery under conditions of contract
* Valuing completed works and arranging sub contractor payments
The role requires an individual with demonstrable quantity surveying experience ideally within M&E / F.M hard services environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to join a stable business with a long term pipeline of contacts in Aberdeen-shire.
Salary is flexible depending on experience from £30K - £40K + pension and company benefits.
To apply get in touch for a confidential chat or send an up to date C.V
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.