Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor - North West
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best known construction companies in the North West working on a wide range of exciting projects.
The role will see you take the next step in your career working on a multiple of projects ranging in value from £8 Million up-to £40 Million. You will have the support of a Commercial Manager and Senior Quantity Surveyors but will be expected to develop your skills and work on smaller projects with limited help.
The company have well over 60 years of history and a solid grasp of the market with a healthy order book for 2020 and beyond.
We are looking for someone who has experience working on a range of new build projects and has worked on them from tender to completion.
The role and responsibilities will include:
* Subcontractor management across variety packages
* Ensuring that contract costs are monitored, controlled and regularly reviewed against agreed budgets.
* Advise and assist in the preparation of interim valuations and final accounts
* Cost information will be accurately communicated through monthly reports to operational leadership teams and you will prepare business plan updates and provide valuable input into financial reviews
The client requires candidates with the following experience:
* Experienced, enthusiastic Intermediate & Quantity Surveyor with desire and hunger to succeed
* Knowledge of NEC and JCT forms of contract and RICS membership advantageous.
If this sounds like it might be the role for yourself and you are up for the challenge please send your CV ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.