£55-60K + PACKAGE
This role joins an established regional sub-contractor who delivers internal fit-out projects across the UK. Known for their high quality and specialist services to main contractors and clients throughout the private and public sector they have established an enviable client base, working with some of the industry's top tier contractors. They undertake projects in sectors including: Education, Healthcare, Aviation, Commercial, Data Centres, Leisure and luxury Residential with values up to £18M.
The company have grown, adapted and developed over their trading history to ensure they meet the changing needs of the market, always ensuring their commitment to excellence and continuous improvement remains at the heart of what they do. This is reflected in their people, you will join a team that share these values, have a positive attitude and are encouraged and supported to develop their skill set, knowledge and experience.
The role undertakes full commercial duties on a project, driving the financial success and working closely with the project team to ensure successful delivery.
Key Duties & responsibilities for this role include:
* Measurement, consolidation and invoicing for all work including valuation and variations
* To be closely involved in planning and works organisation, managing the commercial implications of design change
* To manage commercial information ensuring efficient application for payment and review any potential debt to maintain timely cash flow.
* Work closely with the PM/SM to produce monthly reporting on project progress
* To develop close and effective working relationships with clients and across the supply chain
* To be commercially astute providing commercial solutions that accurately meets the client expectations.
You should possess the following:
* Relevant degree in Quantity Surveying, equivalent qualification or work experience.
* Excellent communication skills to liaise with other team members, clients and suppliers.
* The ability to work independently, using your own initiative to solve problems and be solution focused.
* Good IT skills
If you want a career in a company committed to your development both on a professional and personal basis, which recognises your commercial skill, work ethic and results and where this leads to further opportunity then we would welcome your application.
Or to find out more about this position or others we have and to have a confidential conversation about your career please contact us
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.