Quantity Surveyor - Tier One Main Contractor - Manchester
* Are you looking to work with a leading contractor as Quantity Surveyor?
* Do you have over 5 years+ experience working on Healthcare, Educational, Residential & Commercial projects?
* Are you looking to work with an established contractor who value their employees and promote career development from the offset?
Our client is a one of the largest contractors in the country and one of the only companies who can truly say they have a healthy pipeline of work in the country taking them through to 2025. The role will see you working on a wide range of projects and you will have the opportunity to work on some of the best surveyors in the country.
The role and responsibilities will include:
* Subcontractor management across variety packages
* Ensuring that contract costs are monitored, controlled and regularly reviewed against agreed budgets.
* Advise and assist in the preparation of interim valuations and final accounts
* Cost information will be accurately communicated through monthly reports to operational leadership teams and you will prepare business plan updates and provide valuable input into financial reviews
* Provide motivational leadership to the commercial team (including direct reports), working to inspire them and maximise the potential of individuals.
* Assist Senior and Project Quantity Surveyors
The client requires candidates with the following experience:
* Relevant Degree (Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management)
* +5 years experience working with a main contractor
* Exposure on healthcare projects
* Experience on projects over £10 Million
* Experienced, enthusiastic Intermediate & Quantity Surveyor with desire and hunger to succeed
* Knowledge of NEC and JCT forms of contract and RICS membership advantageous.
If you have any further requirements and would like to apply - please send your CV ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.