Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £34000.00 per annum
We are hiring a Quality Technician based in Perth to join our clients expanding team.
* Assist/support with quality issues raised / identified within manufacturing and logistics operations.
* Ensure that the product meet customer's requirements (both internal and external) at each stage of its manufacturing process.
* Support in handling customer feedback and complaints.
* Carrying out relevant testing and where necessary take corrective action to rectify non-conformance issues.
* Report quality issues and ensuring the Business Management Systems are adhered to at all stages.
* Conduct internal and process audits with support on other audits as needed.
* Write reports and provide information to management
* Liaise and communicate with other departments as needed.
* Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failures can impact business finances, customer satisfaction and future orders.
* Ensure all incidents of non-conformance are recorded.
* Assist/support with the calibration system, ensuring all equipment is correctly calibrated.
* Assist / support with other businesses management systems as needed, such as environmental, energy, health and safety.
* Support in the Timber related Chain of Custody procedures and practices to ensure we meet the FSC and PEFC management standards at all times.
* Liaising and reporting on the performance with other Business units around quality and other management systems.
* Supporting on new product development initiatives.
* Salary - Circa £34k pa
* 20 days holiday + stat days
* On-site parking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.