Quality Systems Manager
Salary from £30k- £40K dependent on experience
Looking for a new challenge or a step up?
We are working with a cracking company who have sites across the UK. They would like to bolster their Technical department with the addition an experienced Quality Systems Manager. Within this role, you will be responsible for the management of Site Quality Assurance Systems and ensuring they meet legislative and company standards.
* Work with Ops teams to ensure food safety and quality standards are consistently achieved
* Head up the technical systems and administrative functions
* Providing key technical presence- driving technical standards across the site
* HACCP/TACCP systems
* Direct reports
* Management of and active participation in sites internal auditing system, ensure compliance is met.
* Facilitation and management of customer/ 3rd party audits and visits
* Dealing with customer complaints
* Ideally, experience within a food manufacturing environment
* Experience within technical or quality management
* Level 3 HACCP
* Level 3 Food Safety
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of Quality Systems and customer standards.
* Strong team management skills.
If you find this role of interest and would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.