Quality & Training Specialist - Borehamwood - £23,000 - Permanent position
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality and Training Specialist within this rapidly growing, international company. This is a very busy role looking after a large number of Customer Service Advisors.
Reporting to the Quality Supervisor you will help to ensure that customers are receiving the very best in customer service standards and the call agents are confident and have a greater understanding of superb customer service, efficiency and satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor customer interactions across multiple Contact Centres
* Deliver feedback and coaching sessions to agents to drive agent performance
* Report scores, insights and trends to management and outsource partners
* Utilise analytics to identify knowledge gaps, training opportunities and additional
* Collaborate with Management to identify and support under-performance
* Act as a change champion within the business, encouraging a healthy culture of
embracing the new
* Regularly complete cross-functional calibration to ensure consistent scoring
* Motivate and develop contact centre staff to exceed quality targets
* Develop and sustain strong working relationships with internal and external contacts
* Maintain an expert-level knowledge of process and procedure
* Proactively identify areas for process improvement
* Deliver new hire and refresher training when required, as flexi-cover for the Training
What you'll need:
* Passion for driving quality customer service
* Previous experience in a quality or training position
* Strong leadership skills
* First rate attention to detail
* Experience in coaching and delivering feedback
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Willing to fully commit and able to perform at a high level
* Ability to build relationships and enable learning of all staff
* Display a flexible and cooperative approach at all times
* Ability to coach and communicate at all levels
* Commitment to self development
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to thrive under pressure
* Analytically minded with strong evaluation skills
* Proficient in Google Applications
What you'll receive:
* A fantastic career opportunity within a rapidly expanding international business whose values are deeply rooted both in employee and customer satisfaction.
* Competitive salary
* Amazing benefits package including:
? Private medical insurance
? Childcare vouchers
? Holiday buy/sell up to 5 days annual leave
? Discounts and cashback benefit portal
? Cycle to work scheme
? Discounted gym membership
? Birthday day - extra day off!
? Season ticket loan (after 3 months employment)
PLUS MANY MORE…
Are you a motivated candidate who is ready for your next career move?
Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.