Job title: Quality Specialist
Department: Quality & Training
Job type: Permenant/Full Time
Location: Borehamwood with international travel to BPO
Salary: £23,000p/a + Benefits
Do you have a passion for Customer Service? Want to help improve Customer Service? Do you have coaching skills?
If you are looking for career progression within Customer Service then this is a fantastic opportunity for you as we are now recruiting for extremely highly motivated individuals to join an incredible team that redefine what, how and where to provide service and how it can be improved.
The role of the Quality team is to enhance the quality of service delivered to customer
And restaurant partners, driving satisfaction and efficiency across our services both in the UK
As a Quality Specialist you will need to be strong and a confident communicator on all levels with a talent for understanding individuals learning needs. Your role requires listening in to calls that the advisors have had with their consumers and restaurant partners. You will ensure that the service being provided is up to standard by providing feedback on how and where it can be improved to then implementing it on training programmes.
This role requires you to travel and you will be responsible for both our internal and external teams.
* Monitor customer interactions across multiple Contact Centres
* Deliver feedback and coaching sessions to agents to drive agent performance
* Report scores, insights and trends to management and outsource partners
* Utilise analytics to identify knowledge gaps, training opportunities and additional
* Collaborate with Management to identify and support under-performance
* Regularly complete cross-functional calibration to ensure consistent scoring
* Motivate and develop contact centre staff to exceed quality targets
* Develop and sustain strong working relationships with internal and external contacts
* Maintain an expert-level knowledge of process and procedure
* Proactively identify areas for process improvement
Ideal candidate profile:
* Experience in coaching and delivering feedback
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Willing to fully commit and able to perform at a high level
* Ability to build relationships and enable learning of all staff
* Display a flexible and cooperative approach at all times
* Ability to coach and communicate at all levels
* Commitment to self development
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to thrive under pressure
* Analytically minded with strong evaluation skills
* Fluency in a 2nd language would be advantageous (French/Italian/Spanish)
Our Strategic Objectives:
* Help Restaurant Partners Grow
* Grow dinner occasions
* Using every occasion to create, happy, loyal customers
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.