Quality Control Officer, Sale (Manchester)
£20,000 p/annum, Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
We are currently recruiting an experienced Quality Control Officer for our client based in Sale, Manchester. You will need to have quality control experience ideally within a manufacturing environment. Due to the nature of the role you will need to be IT literate as you will be using an in house system to record data.
Main duties for the role:
- To ensure that tests are performed on all incoming goods by confirming specifications, conducting visual and physical measurement tests; rejecting and reporting any unacceptable materials and that all the details are recorded accurately.
- Quality checks performed to include start of job, in-process and end of job/sample selection and testing as routine or as per special instructions as required for all production activities
- To ensure measuring/testing equipment is operating by following the regulating instructions and reporting to your manager if there is a problem. Adhering to any calibration schedules.
- To provide assistance with customer complaints and non-conformance investigations
- To provide assistance with internal audit processes
- Assistance with the preparation any updates of data sheets and accurate recording of all checks performed
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Clear communication of all activities to ensure full understanding of outcome of tests performed and explanation of findings
- To support the team with any other tasks commensurate with the role
If you are an experienced Quality Controller looking for a new challenge then please follow the link to submit your CV.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients.