I have a great opportunity for a Quality Control Officer to join a progressive, forward-thinking manufacturing organisation based in Sale, Manchester.
The company are looking for an individual to join the team as they continue to expand and succeed in the market they lie within.
There is a chance to begin a successful career within a company that likes to invest in their staff and are always looking to offer chances of self-development to help build a career.
The main purpose of the role is...
* To provide quality assurance support to the business.
* To support the QHSE manager and other members of the quality team.
* Ensuring that all processes from raw material, in process production and finished products meet the required standard of quality and safety.
* Checking the product is in accordance to what is specified in the purchasing documentation.
Main duties and responsibilities will include...
* Test all incoming goods - Confirming specifications, visual and measurement tests.
* Reject and report on unacceptable materials, ensuring all the records are recorded accurately.
* Quality checks performed - Both on a routine basis and as per special requirement for all production activities.
* Keep measuring equipment operating - Following the official instructions and reporting any problems to your manager.
* Provide assistance with customer complaint and non-conformance investigations.
* Assist with internal audit processes.
* Preparation of data-sheets and accurate recording of all checks performed
* Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following all standards and procedures (& legal regulations).
* Communication of all activities to others; ensuring everybody understands the of outcome of all tests performed, including an explanation of findings.
* To support the team with any other tasks that may arise within the role.
Required knowledge and/or qualifications...
* High standard of literacy and numeracy - Needed for report writing and the measuring and checks performed on materials.
* Good computer skills - For recording test results and analysis.
* Previous experience of quality control in a manufacturing/production environment.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Great observation skills.
* Logical approach to problem solving and tasks.
* Commitment to maintaining quality standards and promoting continuous improvement.
* Good communication skills.
* Able to work accurately to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will be a helpful, reliable individual that possesses a positive, enthusiastic attitude towards the work in hand and colleagues alike.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you and the above specifications match your experience and knowledge, follow the below link and apply for the job!
Search Consultancy are a recruitment company working on behalf of our respective clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.