A full time Permanent Quality Manager position has become available within our clients FMG site based near in Cambridge. is to work with the Site Management team to maintain the day to day running and compliance of the Quality Management Systems.
Main Duties to:
* Maintain the quality systems and processes within the laboratories.
* Perform and review audits of systems, processes and records.
* Host audits by customers and regulators/accreditation bodies as required, including preparing any documentation required pre-visit.
* Keep abreast of changing accreditation requirements in the industry sector.
* Provide advice to personnel involved in reviewing quality control charts, proficiency testing scheme results and investigating incidents of non-conforming work.
* Ability to investigate and review information and draw conclusions in support of CAPA.
* Work with other personnel in ADS such as the Technical leads, Customer service team, Sales and Business development in monitoring of customer complaints.
* Actively contribute to the process of document control, including review and revision when changes are required.
* Provide training and coaching in the principles of quality management to both new and established staff.
* Other reasonable duties involving the welfare and efficient operation of the Laboratory at the request of the QM - ISO17025.
* A science graduate with experience in ISO17025 testing industry. Experience in a high throughput environment would be an advantage.
* Proven knowledge and experience of scheduling and performing audits.
* Experience in hosting/supporting customer accreditation inspections.
* Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Competent at preparing and delivering presentations to employees, customers and regulatory bodies.
* Ability to challenge and drive quality and a compliant culture forward.
* Experience in developing audit schedules and training initiatives.
* Looking to develop a career within a large organisation.
* Team player.
* IT Literate.
* Ability to work unsupervised.
* Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:30pm. Flexibility is required, some weekend work may be needed and earlier or later start and finish times may also be required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.