Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 P/A - Pending on experience
Working Pattern - Mon-Fri
Search is currently working with a leading food manufacturing business. My client has a brilliant opportunity for a Quality Manager with an exceptional understanding of food safety standards. This is a great opportunity for a Technical candidate who takes pride in ensuring all products are of the highest quality and are in line with the food safety standards.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
* Managing the Quality Team
* Responsible for all aspects of Quality Assurance within the Company
* Ensuring that the business produces safe, legal products manufactured to the highest possible quality
* Implementing, maintaining, and developing Quality Systems
* Updating company Policies, Procedures and Risk Assessments
* Dealing with all quality, integrity, and food safety issues
* Driving Continuous Improvement and promoting Food Safety Culture within the business
* HACCP Team Member
* Participating in Management Review Meetings and taking minutes
* Responsible for the Quality Team KPI Review Meetings
* Managing investigations related to Food Quality, Safety, Legality and Authenticity issues
* Managing Internal and External Non-Conformances database
* Managing the Internal Auditing System and carrying out internal and GMP audits
* Participating in preparation for customers and BRCGS audits
* Managing BRCGS, EHO and Customer Audits and Visits alongside the Head of Technical
* Responsible for Water Management (Administration)
* Responsible for Pest Management
* Overseeing Traceability Systems and carrying out traceability and mock recall exercised when required
* Overseeing and Reviewing the Allergen and Species Cleaning Validation and Verification exercise
* Representing the Quality Team in Daily Operations Meetings to review the KPI's and drive continuous improvement
* Supporting the Customer Services Team in managing the Customer Complaints system, responding to customers when required and ensuring compliance with the relevant standards
* Chairing Complaints Meetings
* Dealing with customer enquiries and risk assessments related to the business' manufactured products when required
* Ability to prioritise and manage workload to deliver tight deadlines
* Effective problem solver - passionate about getting to the root cause
* Effective at implementing solutions and driving continuous improvement
* High Attention to detail and systematically methodical
* Ability to lead by example and uphold standards
* Effective communicator
* Ability to design and implement effective systems and procedures
* Proven ability to develop teams
* Understanding of specifications/quality requirements
* QMS requirements
* Customer interaction
* Proven quality management experience.
* Extensive knowledge of BRCGS
* Proven experience in Leading BRCGS Audits
* HACCP, HSE, Safety and Legality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.