Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Job Title: Night Shift Quality Controller
Salary: £25,500 P/A
Working Pattern - 4 on 4 off - 17:30 - 05:30
Search Engineering and Manufacturing have once again partnered with a Fresh Produce business and we're looking for Quality Controllers to join the team.
If you're passionate about starting a career with an award winning business then look no further! As all employees who join the business will enjoy all of the training schemes and development programs the company has to offer, alongside a generous hourly rate.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Assisting with all aspects of Quality Assurance within the Company ensuring the business produces safe, legal products manufactured to the highest possible quality
* Assisting with all quality, integrity and food safety issues
* Positive Release of Raw Materials and Finished Products
* Testing Room equipment calibration and recording the calibration results
* Maintaining Finished Product samples library
* Ensuring Production Records are compliant and retrievable
* Carrying out GMP, Glass and Plastic and Internal Audits
* Carrying-out packaging and labelling checks
* Performing Traceability Exercises )
* Dealing with Shelf-life extension requests
* Carrying out and logging the temperature checks
* Downloading and Checking weight reports
* Working closely with Production, Warehouse and Customer Services Departments to support the Finished Product Manufacturing Process
Previous experience working in an automated food or drink production business in either a production, operations, packaging or warehouse environment, would be extremely beneficial. Ultimately though we're looking for ambitious forward-thinking individuals who are looking to start their careers in Quality Control
The ideal candidate will be:
* Keen to learn and take on new responsibilities
* Excellent organisational, planning, and problem-solving skills
* Ability to communicate at all levels professionally
* Great attention to detail
Benefits of working for this company include:
* Individual training plans
* Coaching sessions for your specific section both onsite and online
* Guaranteed progression into more senior positions
* Numerous company incentives and nights out to enjoy with your colleagues
Sound like a challenge for you, please get in touch by clicking the apply button!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.