Factory Quality Controller
Circa £20,000 PA
My client is a rapidly growing food manufacturer based near to the city of Preston. They are looking for a motivated and experienced QC operative to support their production line through:
· investigating customer complaints
· root cause analysis
· Microbiology swabbing
· Supporting with documentation
· Taste panels
The ideal candidate will have:
· Food safety qualification (level 2 minimum)
· Previous experience of working within a factory environment.
· Fluent English speaking, reading and writing.
· Excellent team working
· Flexibility with regards to working hours and shift pattern.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.