Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technologist
Salary: £20,000 P/A (Overtime will be available)
Working Pattern - Wednesday to Sunday or Sunday to Wednesday
Search Engineering and Manufacturing have once again partnered with a Fresh Produce business and we're looking for Quality Assurance Technologist to join their team.
If you're passionate about starting a career with an award-winning business then look no further! All employees who join the business will enjoy all of the training schemes and development programs the company has to offer, alongside a generous hourly rate.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitoring and upholding all food safety and legal requirements.
* Assessing quality throughout the production process to ensure compliance with internal and customer specifications.
* Verifying Critical Control Points (CCPs) to ensure critical limits are being met.
* The Quality Assurance Technologist conducts daily checks of factory processes and procedures to ensure compliance and good manufacturing practices are adhered to.
* The Quality Assurance Technologists are responsible for completing paperwork to a high level of accuracy to record daily QA tasks and audits.
* Understanding of company policies and procedures to enable checking and improve compliance within production.
* Identifying and reporting any quality, food safety or compliance concerns to QA Supervisors and Customer Technical Team as appropriate to enable quick rectification.
* Creating new programmes in the metal detectors and check weighers and troubleshooting issues during production.
* Thoroughly conducting practical internal audits including CCP, GMP, Fabrication, Glass and Hard Plastic etc.
* Collecting and registering product samples for microbiological testing.
* Following the sampling plan to correctly take and accurately register swabs, air plates and water samples.
* Observing personal hygiene practices and reporting of any non-conformance to procedures.
* Support for the wider Technical Team as required.
The ideal candidate will be:
* Ability to read and write in English
* Proactive individual with high energy
* Patient and understanding
* Good communicator
* Ability to multitask and prioritise
* Team worker
Benefits of working for this company include:
* Individual training plans
* Coaching sessions for your specific section both onsite and online
* Garneted progression into more senior positions
* Numerous company incentives and nights out to enjoy with your colleagues
Sound like a challenge for you, please get in touch by clicking the apply button!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.