Quality Assurance Team Manager (Contact Centre) - £25,000
Up to £25,000 DOE
Our client are a industry leading business that are looking to recruit an ambitious and driven quality assurance Team Manager to lead their quality function.
This challenging opportunity will allow an experienced Quality Assurance Team Leader to utilise their experience to enhance customer experience through robust quality checking across their customer service operation.
As a Quality Assurance Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring your quality assessors are carrying out quality checks in line with the agreed customer service standards and providing feedback in the agreed format.
- Taking a lead role on monitoring quality standards across the Customer Service Operation
- Monitoring the performance of your team in line with quality standards, providing support and guidance where weaknesses are identified
- Produce monthly & quarterly quality assessment reports for both the operation and L&D Team to enable them to make the necessary changes to deliver the CX strategy.
- Leading on calibration sessions to ensure consistency across the team
- Commit to the on-going evolution of our quality assurance and competency frameworks
- Ensure that your quality assessors results are used to provide effective, documented coaching & feedback
- Working closely with the senior management to ensure quality standards are maintained and improved.
- Accustomed to working under pressure, achieving targets set, prioritising workload to achieve tight deadlines and displaying a proven track record in delivering results.
For the position of Quality Assurance Team Manager we are looking for the following experience:
- Experience leading and driving the performance of a team in a customer centric environment
- Experience of monitoring calls to ensure all calls are customer focused and meeting regulatory standards
- Previous experience of quality and compliance monitoring
- Ability to prioritise your work load
- Analytical and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail coupled with a real passion for delivering exemplary customer care.
Key words: quality assurance team manager, quality assurance team leader, quality assurance manager, call quality, quality assessor, quality analyst, call monitoring, quality assurance.
Interviews are taking place immediately - send your CV to m a t t . l a z e n b y @ s e a r c h . c o . u k
Or call Matt on (07393) (763) (873)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.