QA Team Leader - Devon
My client is a leading healthcare company that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceuticals.
Based in one of the most beautiful counties in the country, Devon, An excellent opportunity has arisen for a QA Team Leader to head up a team of multi-skilled QA Officers at their headquarters.
The team is key to operations and are responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory and company requirements. The QA Team Leader will coordinate and manage key QMS including managing and closing out CAPAS, deviations, process changes, complaints, audit processes and product quality issues. Delegate tasks to the team, ensuring performance, training needs and deadlines are met.
- 2+ years in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelors degree or equivalent level qualification
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS). Experience maintaining or updating QMS would be desirable
- Experience managing and closing out/implementing CAPAS, deviations, change controls
- Ability to manage audits and report on issues
- Investigate customer complaints and identify corrective actions
With excellent scope for progression, competitive salary and benefits package, this is an excellent opportunity for a QA Team Leader to join a successful, global company at their site in Devon.
Please apply or contact Stephen Davis - 01133088058 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Keywords: quality assurance QA, pharma, devon, QMS, team leader
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.