Quality Assurance Supervisor - Travel Industry
Starting date: January 2020
Location: Edinburgh city centre
A great opportunity is currently available for a Quality Assurance Supervisor to support our client within their expanding Contact Centre. You will be working for one of the biggest online travel agencies in the world and you will be part of their amazing culture!
This responsibility includes coordinating the voice interaction with the data from the servicing system to ensure that the customer receives timely, accurate, and complete information.
Please read more about this exciting opportunity below:
Duties and responsibilities
* Responsible for collecting quality assurance reports of each language team.
* Ensure the truth and accuracy of QA reports
* Responsible for the output of QA related reports
* Timely feedback to QC on problems found in quality inspection and calibration.
* Collect and report the problems of service team, and raise suggestions for improvement or rationalization.
* VOC reports on a daily basis.
* Raise suggestions to training team regularly and assist in follow-up of training effectiveness.
* Refine service terminology, skills, scripts, and collect excellent recordings to reserve materials for training team.
What you'll need:
* Good capability of English + one more European language in listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
* More than 2 years' experience in call center or quality control, flexible policies for outstanding ones.
* Good data analysis and operation ability, and able to independently work out and process all kinds of analysis reports.
* Good communication skills, execution and pressure resistance.
* Good at logical thinking and judgment.
* Be conscientious and responsible, and good spirit of collaboration.
Hours: 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
Additional benefits to suit your lifestyle and boost your income.
* 32 days holiday (2 set days of Christmas and New Years Day included within the 32)
* Pension Scheme - auto enrolled at 3% which is matched by the business with the option to increase up to 6%
* Health Cash Plan - Claim back money for dentistry work or medical care
* Kiddie Vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
If you think you have what it takes, then apply here today.