Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer
A leading healthcare company located in Yorkshire who specialise in the support of disease through advanced technology, is now looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to come on board.
You will be responsible in the review and implementation of the Quality Management System, batch release and production support. You will drive continuous improvement activity within Quality and Production; this includes driving quality compliance across the company.
* You will be responsible for Quality system maintenance and management.
* Administration and accountability for assigned quality management systems (develop, implement and maintain continuous improvement initiatives for product quality and quality management system processes).
* You will be responsible for Technical File maintenance and updates, also CE Certification.
* Oversee the management of sterilisation process (Inc. validation and testing).
* Actively addressing non-conformances, and working with the operations team to proactively address compliance issues.
* Finished product batch release including review of sterilisation records and certification.
* Candidates will have a degree or equivalent qualification in a science based subject.
* Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role is essential.
* Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
* Experience in the Medical Device industry, working to ISO 13485 standards would be desirable but not essential.
* Previous experience in internal and external auditing, validation and operational support will be desirable.
* Ability to identify opportunities for process and operational improvements and implement appropriate changes to deliver these benefits.
* Has a passion for quality excellence.
Please apply or for more information contract Stephen Davis - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01133088058
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, QMS, Quality Management Systems, medical devices, ISO 13485, DHF, Audits, CAPA, Quality Assurance, Batch Release, Non-Conformance, Technical/Design History Files
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.