Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Pharmaceutical
My client is a world class pharmaceutical company and they currently have requirements for a QA Manager to support with compliance activities on site.
* The focus of the role is to support quality systems to ensure the site remains compliant with current GMP requirements
* Management of the customer complaints process, ensuring complaints are promptly raised within the system, once notified and that a suitable investigation is completed in a timely manner.
* Coordination of the artwork origination process for the origination and re-origination of artwork.
* Ensure artwork revisions are coordinated in a compliant and effective manner.
* Complete Product Quality Reviews on a monthly basis as a cross trained back up to the process owner
* Support the materials returns process in verifying stock returned and updating SAP accordingly.
* Conduct internal audits and support QA department in document revisions and other compliance support activities.
* Candidates will have a degree or equivalent qualification in a science based subject
* Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role will be highly desirable
* Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, working to both EU and US GMP requirements would desirable.
* Previous experience in internal and external auditing, validation and operational support will be desirable.
* Ability to identify opportunities for process and operational improvements and implement appropriate changes to deliver these benefits.
* Has a passion for quality excellence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.