Job Title: Customer Service Advisor -Homeworking
Job Location: Manchester
New homeworking opportunity in Manchester!!
We are looking for Customer focused individuals with previous customer service experience and homeworking capability to work for a leading uk brand handling inbound calls from their customers.
Due to the current circumstances you will work from home initially with a view to moving into the Manchester based offices once we are able to return to normal working practices.
Initially this role with be temporary offering a salary of up to £8.72 per hour, but has the potential to become a permanent job further down the line.
To be successfully apply for the homeworking Customer Service Advisor role, you will need:
- Previous experience in a contact centre customer services role
- The ability to support customers over telephone, web chat and email
- You MUST have your own laptop or computer with Windows 8 or 10 and home broadband
- Your MUST have headset/Earphones with a microphone
- Flexibility to work a rotating weekly shift pattern of 8 am - 4 pm and 1.30 pm - 9.30 pm, 37.5 hours per week.
In return, you will earn up to £8.72 an hour, receive excellent training and benefit from a supportive team who will help you settle in and get to grips with the Homeworking Customer Service Advisor role.
Please apply now with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.