Job Title: Sales Advisor
Job Location: Altrincham
Job Salary: £20K basic + up to 1K Bonus per month! (uncapped)
Due to expected growth, we are currently on the lookout for articulate, outgoing and confident Sales Advisors to join our industry leading company at their office in based in Altrincham. Previous Sales experience is required and a range of backgrounds will be considered.
What do you get!
- Great location - 5 minutes from Altrincham town centre/bus and rail networks close by, lots of commuters
- Basic Salary £20k plus realistic 25/28K OTE
- Weekly pay on a Friday
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION paid weekly plus other regular incentives/competitions
- Sociable hours Monday to Friday 8.45 am - 5.15 pm (no lates/weekends)
- Lunch hours/regular breaks
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Child care voucher Scheme
- Fresh Fruit Friday (last Friday of the month)
- Dress Down ( last Friday of the month)
- 28 days holiday (inc bank hols) which increases with service to 33 days
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Plan
- Company social events which are subsidised by the company, bowling, paintballing, Christmas Party, Loyalty Club
- Vibrant sales office - work hard / play hard
- Great working environment - friendly, clean tidy offices/rest room/vending machines/pool table, TV's, play station
- Parking near to offices, waiting list for on-site parking
- Full induction training given
- Investors In People - fully committed to the training and development of all our staff, regular 121's, appraisals, lunch n learn sessions, on line training, formal training, coaching on the job
- Career path in place right from day 1
- Onsite bar!
Main Duties of a Sales Advisor:
- To make contact with other businesses to arrange no obligation appointments and up-sell where possible
- To be professional with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Adopt a proactive sales approach
- Document and provide all information necessary for an appointment to occur
- Adhere to agreed productivity and quality targets
- Be able to demonstrate excellent planning and organising skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be proactive in obtaining opportunities
These roles are moving quickly so send in your CV to be considered for the position and we can arrange for you to have an interview ASAP!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.