Quality Assurance Assistant - City Centre - Temporary role
* To start ASAP on a temporary 6 month basis
* Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm £9.08 per hour
* Based in Manchester with easy access to local public transport
The Office Services division of Search Consultancy are looking for a Quality Assurance Assistant to assist the team on a temporary on going basis. You must have strong administration experience, have excellent organisation skills and have the ability to deal with people politely and professionally.
The purpose of the Quality Assurance Assistant is to provide document control and quality assurance support, performing sample checks to ensure that scanned information is accurate and that the electronic version matches the original scanned version.
Main responsibilities of the job
* To work in accordance with established business / systems methods and quality standards ensuring that QA processes are followed and any corrective action taken.
* To ensure that all issues identified by the quality assurance process are resolved in in line with agreed service standards.
* To respond to queries in an efficient, courteous and helpful manner, effecting resolutions or escalating as appropriate.* To ensure that sufficient resources are in place to operate effectively by monitoring levels of resources and ordering when required.
* Identify opportunities for improved ways of working and raise these with the Document Control and Scanning Co-ordinator.
* To record and distribute statistical data to various key business areas on a daily basis to the agreed guidelines and format.
* To work as part of the Central Scanning Team, updating colleagues with developments and issues as they arise.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age